Pages


Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bradley Manning wants to live as a woman, be called Chelsea

 

Bradley Manning wants to live as a woman named Chelsea and begin hormone treatment as soon as possible, the soldier said a day after being sentenced to 35 years in prison for giving government secrets to WikiLeaks.

"As I transition into this next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea Manning. I am a female. Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible," the statement read.


Is it just me or do I suspect that this is an awesome way to get moved to the women's prison. If I had to spend the next 35 years in prison, I would much rather have a cellmate named Judy rather than Bubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment